It’s been quite the year, it’s almost Christmas and what would the festive season be without some recognition of the best of 2022? Over the next month we’ll shortlist five nominees in each of 16 categories for our 8th annual Oscars, or monstas if you will, of 2022.
- Read on for the nominees for the monsta for Best Theatre Actress of 2022 2021 winner Jessie Buckley; 2020: Lesley Manville, 2019: Monica Dolan, 2018: Sharon D. Clarke, 2017: Imelda Staunton, 2016: Jade Anouka, 2015: Sheridan Smith
- Jade Anouka, COCK, Ambassadors Theatre Review
2. Katie Brayben, Tammy Faye, Almeida Theatre Review
- Who should win? Tell us in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Want to know why we like this shortlist? Click on the tags to read our reviews. Winner revealed on this site on 30/12/22
- Vote for Best Podcast of 2022; Best Venue; Best Performance Of A Song; Best New Musical; Best Gig; Best New Play; Best Album; Best Supporting Actor; Best TV/Film Actress; Best TV/Film Actor; Best TV; Best Film; Best Theatre Actor; Best Theatre Actress; and Best Revival
- Enjoyed this shortlist? Follow its author on Twitter @NeilDurham, email firstname.lastname@example.org and check us out on Instagram and Facebook