We awarded 14 monstas for the best pop, theatre, TV and film of 2019 in December – and here we look at the cream of 2020 so far and what’s to come. I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman, Getting Married Today and Tight Connection To My Heart are previous winners in this category.
- Read on for our top 5 best performances of songs of 2020 so far and our hopes for the next three months
- Michael In The Bathroom from Be More Chill by Blake Patrick Anderson at the Other Palace Review
2. The Tennis Song from City Of Angels by Vanessa Williams at the Garrick Theatre Review
3. You Can Always Count On Me from City Of Angels by Rebecca Trehearn at the Garrick Theatre Review
5. I Can’t Go Back from Pretty Woman: The Musical by Aimie Atkinson at the Piccadilly Theatre Review
On our radar for the next six months are Hairspray at the Coliseum (Tickets), Cinderella The Musical at the Gillian Lynne Theatre (Tickets), The Queen Of Hearts at the Greenwich Theatre (Tickets) and Dick Whittington at the Kings Theatre, Portsmouth (Tickets).