It’s almost Christmas and what would the festive season be without some recognition of the best of 2019? Over the next month we’ll shortlist five nominees in each of 14 categories for our Oscars, or monstas if you will, of 2019.
- Read on for nominees for the monsta for Best Performance Of A Song of the year. 2018 winner: Getting Married Today by Jonathan Bailey and Company cast
1. Breaking Down by Laura Pitt-Pulford from Falsettos Review
2. Bring Him Home by Alfie Boe from Les Miserables Review
3. For Every Moment by Frances Barber from MUSIK Review Leicester Square Theatre Tickets
4. I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman by Arun Blair-Mangat & Miriam-Teak Lee from & Juliet Review Shaftesbury Theatre Tickets
5. Teenage Dream by David Bedella & Melanie La Barrie from & Juliet Review Shaftesbury Theatre Tickets
- Who should win? Tell us in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Want to know why we like this shortlist? Click on the tags to read our reviews. Winner revealed 30/12/19.
- Enjoyed this shortlist? Follow its author on Twitter @NeilDurham, email firstname.lastname@example.org and check us out on Instagram and Facebook
ARUN AND MIRIAM SHOULD WIN! A SPINE TINGLING MOMENT💜⚡️