It’s been quite the year, it’s almost Christmas and what would the festive season be without some recognition of the best of 2022? Over the next month we’ll shortlist five nominees in each of 16 categories for our 8th annual Oscars, or monstas if you will, of 2022.
- Read on for the nominees for the monsta for Best Performance Of A Song 2021 winner Cabaret by Jessie Buckley 2020: A Summer In Ohio by Molly Lynch (The Last Five Years, Southwark Playhouse), 2019: I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (& Juliet, Shaftesbury Theatre), 2018: Getting Married Today (Company, Gielgud Theatre), 2017: Tight Connection To My Heart (Girl From the North Country, Old Vic)
5. We Will Be Loved Anyway, My Son’s A Queer, (But What Can You Do?) Review
- Who should win? Tell us in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Want to know why we like this shortlist? Click on the tags to read our reviews. Winner revealed on this site on 30/12/22
- Vote for Best Podcast of 2022; Best Venue; Best Performance Of A Song; Best New Musical; Best Gig; Best New Play; Best Album and Best Supporting Actor.
- Enjoyed this shortlist? Follow its author on Twitter @NeilDurham, email firstname.lastname@example.org and check us out on Instagram and Facebook