It’s Christmas and what would the festive season be without some recognition of the best of 2017? Over the next few days we’ll shortlist five nominees in each of 13 categories for our Oscars, or monstas if you will, of 2017.
- Read on for nominees for the monsta for Best performance of a song from a musical
- Everybody’s Talking About Jamie by the cast of Everybody’s Talking About Jamie at the Apollo Theatre Tickets Booking until 21/4/18
2. Could I Leave You? by Janie Dee from Follies at the National Theatre Tickets Runs until 3/1/18
3. I’m Still Here by Tracie Bennett from Follies at the National Theatre Tickets Runs until 3/1/18
4. Tight Connection To My Heart by Sheila Atim from Girl From The North Country (Old Vic, now Noel Coward Theatre) Tickets Runs 29/12/17 to 24/3/18
5. My Shot by Jamael Westman and cast from Hamilton (Victoria Palace Theatre) Tickets Booking until 28/7/18